January Creative is a graphic and web design firm focused in visual identity design and development. I mix the best of both worlds of design and business.
Amber Leigh Turner
Owner and Creative Director of January Creative, Amber has been a self-employed graphic and web designer for over four years, starting early in her collegiate career. Amber has a unique passion for not only all things design, but all things business as well. She will be obtaining two bachelor degrees in 2012: Bachelor in Fine Arts in Visual Communications and Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing with a minor in Management. Actively involved in the freelance community, Amber can be found in books and websites about freelancing, including the largest freelancing website FreelanceSwitch. Freelancing as a student gave Amber an opportunity to start a student freelancing blog, appropriately named Students That Freelance, to help other students start freelancing in their collegiate years. You can follow her on Twitter.
- New Articles to Grow Your Business with Tuts+ Premium - FreelanceSwitch (June 5, 2012)
- January Creative Business Cards - Creattica (April 16, 2012)
- 50 Kick Ass WordPress Powered Websites #2 - Inspiiired (April 2, 2012)
- 10 Designs Inspired by Microsoft’s Metro UI - Fuel Your Creativity (January 25, 2012)
- January Creative Website - Creattica (January 20, 2012)
- January Creative - CSS Winner (January 17, 2012)
- January Creative - WP Guerrilla (January 3, 2012)
- Interview: Amber Turner - Freelance Five (July 15, 2011)
- Freelancer Interview: Amber Leigh Turner - Guerrilla Freelancing (June 13, 2011)
- APSU Student Amber Turner Featured in a Book About Freelancing - Department of Art - APSU (March 25, 2011)
Features and Interviews
Logo Design & Visual Identity Development
Creating a logo isn't the end of creating a brand. I can help you create an entire visual identity for your business, from the logo, to business cards, even the website.
Print Design & Printing Services
Anything that requires putting ink to paper, I can design it for you. I also work directly with printers to ensure your printed piece is produced perfectly!
Website Design & Development
Websites are often the most important piece of marketing for any organization. I take that seriously and help design and develop website that fit your needs. I even take the hassle out of hosting your website by hosting it for you. No need to call up some third party about your website!
Special Event Visual Identity Design & Development
Getting married? Running for public office? Putting together a great conference? I can do everything above for your special event.
We are BBB Accredited!